Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just Another Day in the Life...

Today.

Today was non-stop. As soon as I woke up, I started cleaning my room. I did a load of delicates and laid them out to dry.  I had just finished organizing our "junk drawer" (while watching Novak Djokovic aka my celebrity crush aka the #1 male tennis player in the world destroy his opponent in three straight sets at Wimbledon) when my mom called me and asked me to meet her at her office. I quickly got ready for my day (Nike work-out pants, a sorority t-shirt, tennis shoes, and a pony tail).

When I got there, we decided to go to lunch. We ended up at the New York Butcher Shoppe. I think the sandwich-dudes there know my order by heart: Queens sandwich on honey wheat bread. This sandwich is my go-to.


 Afterwards, we went to McLeod together and worked out, went by Target for some new home accents, and came home! Shortly after, Jesslyn came over and we went shopping for dinner supplies!

Tonight we had our high school girls small group, which consisted of me, eight crazy-awesome high school girls, and 16 bird-dogs (if you know, you know). We dug into Hebrews 4 and then some Orange Leaf fro-yo. Too sweet (the fellowship and the yogurt).












Thankful that my God let me spend sweet time with my Momma and the P3 girls.
Blessed doesn't even begin to describe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment