Wednesday, July 10, 2013

[Extra]Ordinary

Hi, folks! Here's a quick (or maybe not-so-quick) little blurb about my day!

7:00-- Woke up and got ready for the day (white and navy polka dot tank, denim shorts, and navy keds)
8:00-10:00-- Babysat two of my favorite angels!





10:30-2:00-- Hung out with Stacey, Taiter, and Stephen (running errands for MOVE tonight and eating lunch at Pita Pit, which was delicious!)
2:30-3:20-- Organized the pantry (sounds lame, but I love organization!)
3:35-4:15-- Played singles tennis with my Momma
4:30-4:45-- Visited the downtown farmers' market with Daddy (lots of great and local goods!)

(I love cukes!)








 (And tomatoes!!)












A fun drink called "Louisiana Lemonade" consisting of lemon, lime, peach, pineapple, and strawberries!







(And Daddy drinking it!)


5:00-8:30-- MOVE at FPC with 40 of my closest middle and high school friends!




9:45- present-- Watched The Office (which is becoming one of my favorite nightly rituals! I <3 Dwight Schrute)
Finally-- Beginning my 15 day John Piper Bible study (super excited about that!) 

God has given me so many reasons to be thankful and so many reminders of His love for me and others throughout this day.  I am SO looking forward to tomorrow... stay tuned, it'll be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment